How do I become a part of the Tourism Operations Certificate?
Keen to take your place on the course?
There are 120 spaces available for 2021! The following courses are available for the Industry Training:
- Tourism Operations
- Hospitality Service
- Leadership and Performance
Interested in becoming involved as an activity provider?
Successful 2020 participants graduating with the QRC Certificate in Tourism Operations – Level 4 enabled them to:
- Increase their knowledge base of the Region and showcase local products and services.
- Be upskilled in and share historical stories of the entire Northland region.
- Become a member of a regional team of Tourism experts, enhancing visitor experiences through increased productivity.
- Help further develop a community support network for staff.
- Develop as an individual & employee, advancing their future prospect and career opportunities.