Located in the beautiful Bay of Islands FKP has been independently owned and operated since 1998. Gently take off and land off the back deck of our purpose built MOSS certified parasail boat. No age or physical restrictions.
At Flying Kiwi Parasail we put safety first. All of our captains have gone through extensive training. With 27 years experience our director, Richard DeRosa, worked alongside Maritime New Zealand as the “expert in parasailing” and helped develop New Zealand’s first safety guidelines for commercial parasail operators. These guidelines were published by Maririme New Zealand in December 2014. FKP is MOSS compliant and Maritime certified.
We have a 100% safety record.
Parasailing with us can be a calming, soaring scenic experience or hang upside down at 1200ft of towline and get the adrenalin version.
- Suitable for couples, families, wedding parties and bigger groups
- Minimum passengers 2- Maximum passengers 80
- Parasailing is weather and wind dependant
- No getting wet, unless you want to!
- Digital photo/video packages available for purchase onboard the boat