Join us on board our catamaran Dolphin Seeker and explore the beautiful Bay of Islands in search of dolphins, whales and other marine life, in this half-day tour run by Fullers Great Sights.
Cruise past idyllic islands, see the historic Cape Brett Lighthouse and hope for a ‘lucky drip’ from above, as you pass through the majestic Hole in the Rock.
Visit the stunning shores of tranquil Urupukapuka Island, or walk to the top of the island for spectacular 360 degree views of this breathtaking region.
Tour departs Paihia and Russell.
- Dolphin viewing guarantee
- Swim with the dolphins (1 May to 8 October only)
- The Hole in the Rock
- Dolphin & whale watching
- Passionate & helpful crew
- Free ferry ticket to Russell or Paihia
- Largest viewing decks in the Bay
- Informative commentary
- Urupukapuka Island stopover (9 October to 30 April 2018 only)