Meet giants in magical forests and lights in ancient caves.
Discover the culture deeply rooted in nature on the remote western side of Northland (Te Tai Tokerau).
Follow the historic trading trail to Hokianga for a guided tour of the sacred Tane Mahuta (The lord of the forest), relax in the seaside village of Opononi before exploring the unique Kawiti Glow Worm Caves.
– Lord of the forest, Tāne Mahuta
– Historical trading trail to Hokianga
– Seaside village of Opononi
– Kawiti Glow Worm Caves guided tour
– Great photo opportunities
Departs Paihia & Russell
on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday