A full day tour in our unique Dune Rider vehicle. Let our drivers immerse you in the culture and history of the Far North while taking in the amazing scenery. The best day adventure to the Far North…
The Dune Rider is purpose built to go off-road and air conditioned for your comfort.
Your tour includes:
– A fascinating commentary by our local drivers, and a freshly prepared buffet style lunch.
– Entry fee to Gumdigger’s Park, a replica 1900’s gumdiggers camp on the site of an ancient buried Kauri forest and a visit to the Ancient Kauri Kingdom workshop.
– Drive along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to wet your feet.
– Climb huge sand dunes and boogie boarding down.
– Cape Reinga lighthouse and the meeting of the two oceans.
– Option for fish and chips at Mangonui Fish Shop, at own expense.
Adults from $150
Children from $110
Departs Russell 7.00am (Russell passengers take ferry to Paihia at own cost)
Departs Paihia 7.15am
Departs Kerikeri 7.30am
Pickups are available from your accommodation or nearby.